[Sca-cooks] candy and hostages

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Fri Aug 4 05:07:47 PDT 2006

On Aug 4, 2006, at 3:07 AM, Maggie MacDonald wrote:

> When kids get to be teenagers they're better off living with
> someone else
> anyways.
> They NEVER listen to their parents, but the advice given by anybody
> else is
> pretty much gospel truth.
> (Sorry, I'm not jaded or cynical after four teenagers, nooooooooo).
> If you get a little cross cultural contamination going while you're
> there,
> all the better.

I've only got the one, but there seems to be much in what you say.
I've got teachers, neighbors, relatives and friends telling me what a
joy my child is, and I'm pointing at my chest, looking quizzical and
glancing around to see who it is they're actually talking to...

  G. Tacitus ("There must be some mistake... this is Brennan we're
talking about?") Adamantius