[Sca-cooks] Best Chef on FoodTV

Kathleen Madsen kmadsen12000 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 08:59:26 PDT 2006

The fact that I know his ex-wife and kids kinda turns
me off of Michael Chiarello.  Puts me off his cooking,
books, and other products I'm afraid.

I got the chance to see Vitaly Paley cook two weeks
ago, live and in-person with 400 of my closest
friends.

We only receive broadcast TV at home so if I catch any
cooking it's on PBS and it's on the weekend - when
we're usually out an about.  Only name that comes to
mind at the moment is Lidia Bastianich.

Eibhlin

> > > 2:  Rachel Ray, Bobby Flay, Sandra Lee or
> Michael Chiraello, who is
> > > the best chef on FoodTV?
>
> Of that crew? Michael Chiraello by a long margin.
> BTW, awesome Iron Chef battle last week with Mario
> Battali
> versus two very top notch chefs.

=== message truncated ===