[Sca-cooks] mmmm... movie......

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Aug 5 22:54:08 PDT 2006

Cailte replied:
  <<< On Fri, 4 Aug 2006 08:16:13 -0700
    "Anne-Marie Rousseau" <dailleurs at liripipe.com> wrote:
 > I make watching that movie required for any new
 > autocrate or feast head I'm mentoring :).

that is a VERY good idea!  gotta remember that. >>>>

Along that line, there is also this file. At least that was one of
the reasons I put it together. Most of these also have more or less
happy endings, so it is also a lesson on what can be done when things
look impossible.

fst-disasters-msg (68K)  2/19/05    Tales of SCA feasts that were
disasters.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/fst-disasters-msg.html

Stefan
--------