[Sca-cooks] sugar problems

Tom Vincent Tom.Vincent at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 16:11:26 PDT 2006

Are you talking about statistics or medicine?  There appear to be very
few absolutes in medicine and I don't see the relevancy of how they
would effect ranges of normal, under-weight, over-weight and obese
BMIs.  Let's drop the irrelevancy of uber-athletes that others have
mentioned.  Everyone knows that's not what we're talking about here.

Duriel