[Sca-cooks] sugar problems

Tom Vincent Tom.Vincent at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 17:01:03 PDT 2006

First off, nobody's blasting you for being underweight -or- for
discussing obesity.  Everyone's welcome in every discussion.

Your story didn't really have much to do with you:  It was about your
college friend.  You said: "With her metabolism, for her to lose weight,
she'd have to work out constantly and not eat for over a month".

Is that an exaggeration or fact?  You're claiming it is a fact.  I
reject it.  I do not accept the possibility that someone could go
without food for over a month and not lose any weight (unless they were
frozen and reanimated, which has yet to be done).  That's my right and
I'm sure science & medicine would back me up.  If you want to call
rejecting your statement, which you insist is factual, as a lie, than so
be it.  And I respect your right to believe otherwise.

As I said, it's hard for me to know where your exaggerations end and
reality begins.

Duriel