[Sca-cooks] sugar problems

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Sun Aug 6 17:10:14 PDT 2006

Actually if you go back and reread the story, we were dieting together, both
of us watching our intake and exercise levels, together.  As for the
statement that she could go without food for a month and exercise
constantly, if you wish to take someone to task over that statement, talk to
her Dr.  He is the one who made that statement upon explaining to her that
she would likely never lose weight because of her metabolism.  Yes, it might
be an exaggeration, but according to the dr, even that extreme of a diet
would not make a difference for her.  He was not suggesting that she do so,
just using it as an example for her to understand the problem with her
metabolism.

By the way, I intend to place you on my filters as an email to immediately
delete, as I have yet to see anything come from you that isn't flammable,
offensive, or harrassing to someone.

Elizabeta