[Sca-cooks] a Well-Dressed Peacock and a Golden Calf (was on topic: Healthy Feasts)

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 6 19:44:34 PDT 2006

Adele de Maisieres wrote:

> Could we talk about something else? Like, cooking, say?

I'm still waiting to discover if anyone read my message entitled
"Stuffed Animals", which I posted on July 27 to three different SCA
cooking lists.  I know that many people have been distracted by Pennsic,
and I don't want to whine (okay, I DO want to whine), but it would have
been nice to get at least one comment.  Perhaps if I'd used a catchier
subject heading, as above...

Brighid (I can pout if I wanna)

--

Brighid ni Chiarain