[Sca-cooks] OOP (but who cares?): Smoothies, Shakes and other cold drinks

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 19:48:12 PDT 2006

When my mother was the wedding coordinator for our church, the standard wedding
punch was three 2 liter bottles of 7-Up or Ginger Ale to 1/2 gallon of sherbet [there is
only one r in sherbet].  People always loved it.  Mom would always vary to flavor to
fit the color scheme of the wedding, if possible.  Lime = green, lemon = yellow,
orange = orange, pink = champagne, lavendar/purple = raspberry/grape, blue or any
other other color = pineapple.  Of course, this was a long time ago, when there was
a local family ice cream shop who made their own and always had champagne and grape
sherbet on hand...

Huette