[Sca-cooks] Early morning craving...

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 7 21:05:40 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
Niccolo likes us, he *really* likes us.

Thanks, dude. I think this is one even the Kitchen Idiot can pull off...
And it dates to 1460? Even better!

(Although I will admit to wondering about using a bit of potato "flour"
to get to an approximation of the modern version, I promise I'll hold
off on that until I've tried the original redaction!)

Amra, K.I.  > > > > > >

We used plan old AP flour, but I would think that potato starch or flour
could work out.  the proportions will probably vary, so do play it by feel.
Let me know how it goes.  I would also be very curious to try a variant with
yougurt cheese!

niccolo