[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Corn

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Wed Aug 9 12:53:58 PDT 2006

The one year I was able to go to Pennsic, one of the things I
remember was the corn. I was daytripping from my parent's house
(long story) and every morning on my way in I would stop at a
farmer's stand and buy fresh picked corn (literally picked from
the field I was standing in that morning). We ate corn almost
every day. One day, shortly before the corn was ready a major
storm blew in. We turned off the stove, popped a lid on the pot
and ran for the tent. About 20 minutes later we emerged into the
cool, damp air and ate the most delicious corn on the cob I think
I've ever had! Yummmmmm!

Ysabeau