[Sca-cooks] Threat Levels at Airports

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Thu Aug 10 06:56:34 PDT 2006

Hmmmm...so maybe it wasn't my activities in Southeast Asia in the
late 70s that got me flagged for extra searches after all...it was
the SCA! I'd forgotten about that. Up until this last trip in
June, I always had to allow extra time because I would get flagged
for the extra special searches...not only going through the
initial screening, but my bags always had the little card saying
they had been searched and most of the time my carry-ons got
searched again at the gate. I was beginning to feel picked on!

Ysabeau