[Sca-cooks] Threat Levels at Airports

wandap@hevanet.com wandap at hevanet.com
Thu Aug 10 10:11:20 PDT 2006

Maybe the Civil War boys are the Second largest.  They have
functioning fire-arms too!

Somehow I'm not really worried that "the South Will Rise Again!" at
the moment.  North and South Us may fight among themselves, but woe to
the idiot who puts their bomb into our firefight!

Regina Romsey - Wondering what the lines are going to be like at
Dulles tomorrow.  Good thing I intended to drop off the rental at
about noon for the after 5pm flight back to Portland.

> If you really sit down, put up your feet, and think about that
> statement for a minute, it's pretty scary. But the real question
is,
> who's the SECOND? ;-)

Adamantius