[Sca-cooks] Lamb with Roasted Apples and Onions

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 11 06:27:46 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
 Calories & fat go from 629 cals & 37g fat to 316 cals & 15g fat.  Dramatic decease in sodium, too.
 I think the recipe would be great for a feast and could even use a pork roast instead of lamb.

Duriel

Lamb with Roasted Apples and Onions
This elegant, succulent dish will grace any special occasion table - and it's leaner than traditional rack of lamb!
Per serving: 316 calories and 15g fat
Saves 313 calories and 22g fat!