[Sca-cooks] menu planning for dietary restrictions

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 13 13:24:50 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
On Aug 13, 2006, at 3:07 PM, Tom Vincent wrote:

> No breadcrumbs were used.  The chicken cutlets were just dredged in
> flour and grilled, then put in baking pans with the wine-and-oil
> sauteed
> onions.
>
> Duriel  < < < < < < <

I made the same misunderstanding that Adamantius did.  My recollection of
the original description was that chicken was breaded and "fried" then
topped with onions fried in the same oil and then baked.  Does someone have
the original email on this recipe so that I can find out where I went afoul?
I may have mistaken someone else's input for what I believe(d) was your
original.  Flour dredged and grilled would definitely be a different critter
from what I was envisioning.

niccolo difrancesco