[Sca-cooks] Writing your favorite recipe in a period style

Tom Vincent tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 04:33:53 PDT 2006

Like a few other regions, they claim the Anaheims have a different taste when grown in Hatch.  The Anaheim is itself the Pasilla from NM, which is the Chilaka from Mexico, so I guess the circle of life is complete. :)

  Duriel

"Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius" <adamantius.magister at verizon.net> wrote:

On Aug 22, 2006, at 5:50 PM, Tom Vincent wrote:

> It's an Anaheim grown in Hatch, NM.

Thanks! I finally did a search and found that out. Is the fact that
they're from Hatch indicative of some particular quality?

Adamantius