[Sca-cooks] OOP (but who cares?): Smoothies, Shakes and other cold drinks

lilinah@earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 27 17:05:08 PDT 2006

Stefan asked:
>Margaret FitzWilliam mentioned for one of her favorite summer drinks:
>  > And beer floats. With Lindeman's Framboise or Kriek and good
>  > vanilla ice cream.
>
>Are you talking about using root beer? Or real beer brewed from
>grain, ie:similar to ale?

Mmm... they sound like they are types of Lambic to me. That's GOOOD
stuff. I never considered putting ice cream in it, if we get some hot
weather again, i'll give it a tyr...

On the other hand a local pseud-diner, called "Rudy's Can't Fail
Cafe" has a beverage called "Shakin' Jesse" - it's a blend of
espresso, chocolate ice cream, and Guiness stout...
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita