[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Weather

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Aug 3 08:19:44 PDT 2006

> Whether allowed or not, I don't think it makes any difference.  Last year
> (and the year before?), I recall seeing multiple gallon jugs of water which
> were placed in most of the tents for the use of class members.

Yes. That is a strictly *unofficial* volunteer effort, so it doesn't
generally get done by the first day of classes. They are generally
marked as unofficial with magic marker (though that wears off). These
jugs have no official connection to waterbearing or Pennsic, and Pennsic
management takes no responsibility for them. We've been lucky that
Pennsic management predictions that they would get stolen immediately
seemed to have not panned out.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net