[Sca-cooks] Silly Season Starts August 4

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 3 16:17:43 PDT 2006

Alexa wrote:
>  Hmm, being relatively new to the list, I read more than I post.
>   Guess I am kind of lost here?
>   Now, I do know Hostess has a website and has several recipes
>  using Twinkies.  Including Twinkimesu (kind like Teremisu),
>  along with  several others.

Eeeeuw!

>  Johnna Holloway <johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu> wrote:
>  >   It's almost time. Troll opens noon, Aug 4 (Fri)!
>  > That means it's time for the list to haul out the Jell-O salads
>  > and Lutheran casserole dishes.
>  > Twinkies? Peeps?
>  > So what are we going to discuss this year?

Just so's ya know, Alexa, as someone already mentioned, during The
Pennsic War, the world's largest, longest, most highly populated
event, many SCA-Cooks listees are gone.

The items mentioned by Johnna are topics we've taken up in other summers.

But there's always room for others...
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita