[Sca-cooks] Silly Season Starts August 4

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Aug 3 23:01:49 PDT 2006

Johnnae declared:
  <<< It's almost time. Troll opens noon, Aug 4 (Fri)!
That means it's time for the list to haul out the Jell-O salads
and Lutheran casserole dishes.
Twinkies? Peeps?
So what are we going to discuss this year? >>>

Silly season usually doesn't start that early.I would have
suggested.. perhaps August 9. (Since I fly to Pennsic on the
8th. :-) ). But glancing at the length of the rest of this thread, I
guess I'm a few hours too late.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas