[Sca-cooks] Who's teaching classes at Pennsic?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Aug 5 20:02:21 PDT 2006

As you saw in another pair of messages from me recently, I will be
teaching a class about the Florilegium.

As I sometimes do for Pennsic, I've been going through the online
Pennsic class schedule and copying and pasting into a set of pages,
one for each day, what classes or activities I might want to attend
at Pennsic. The idea is to make sure I catch the activities I
particularly want to do, and perhaps on the conflicts, pick the one
that is only being taught one time and hold the one that is being
taught later, until later.

I recognize some of the teacher's names as I go through the schedule.

So, who here is teaching a class and what is it going to be about?
The online schedule this year seems to only give the class title and
no real description. I'd especially like to hear if you are going to
be teaching a class that won't be in the published Pennsic booklet,
since otherwise I might miss it.

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------