[Sca-cooks] Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sat Aug 12 04:09:37 PDT 2006

Stefan said:

>So how do you suggest using these soups on the roast? Are you just
>putting the condensed soup on the roast and heating them? Roasting
>the raw raw roast in the condensed soup? Or creating some kind of
>gravy with these soups separately?
>
>Stefan

I sprinkle some savory on the roast and rub it in a bit, then pile the
veggies (onions, celery, carrots) on top of the roast. The I pour/spread
the soup over it all, and cover with foil, and put it in the oven. It mixes
with the meat juices, and flavors the veggies. I love the stuff. Now I'm
hungry...

I also use it with hamburger or tuna, over noodles, rice or potatoes. Just
not often- the sodium is a bit high.

'Lainie