[Sca-cooks] sugar problems

Dianne & Greg Stucki goofy1 at suscom.net
Mon Aug 7 04:10:33 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Vincent" <Tom.Vincent at yahoo.com>
To: "Cooks within the SCA" <sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2006 7:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] sugar problems

> Over how long of a time?  And how did your diet/exercise habits change
> in that time?
>
> I've already retracted my statement, but I'm curious as to what other
> factors changed in your life.
>
> If you currently weight 150, for example, how much of that 40 lbs do you
> attribute to quitting smoking as opposed to other lifestyle changes?
>
> Duriel

20 pounds in less than a year.

The remainder I cheerfully blame on having had three more babies, and yes,
absolutely, a  great deal of the weight gain was attributed to subsitututes
for the cigarettes. But I did not change my diet enough to account for the
amount of weight I gained, and the speed at which I gained it.

I just wish it would come off as fast as it went on. I liked being skinny.
I 'd still rather be fat than smoking.

Laurensa