[Sca-cooks] sugar problems

tom.vincent at yahoo.com tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 08:06:25 PDT 2006

I see.  Did you or have you increased your physical activity to compensate for the lower metabolism after quitting smoking?

I fully agree that I wish the extra pounds would come off with the ease and pleasure with which they went on. :)

Duriel

Tom Vincent
Republican agenda: Crush the middle class into poverty, rape the environment, enrich corporations, restore slavery, install a theocratic dictatorship. Fight back!