[Sca-cooks] Foods from our youth

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Mon Aug 28 10:41:04 PDT 2006

I remember being shocked that you could use hot dog buns for
things other than hot dogs! My aunt, who doesn't cook, once served
hot dog buns topped with bacon or ham and topped with american
cheese and then toasted it. It was good, but I remember I kept
thinking "This is dinner? And we aren't going to get in trouble
for eating junk?" ~lol~

Ysabeau