[Sca-cooks] Sugar production

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Wed Aug 2 08:39:21 PDT 2006

>Jadwiga replied to me with:
>   <<< Have you considered putting it up as a PDF file? >>>
>
>I have a number of articles that have been submitted to me in  PDF
>format which I want to get online. However, while some can be
>searched, I don't think google and such are set up to do this. Also,
>before I put a file into the Florilegium I like to convert it to a
>format that is similar to the other files in the Florilegium with the
>appropriate notices and preferably the links to similar files in the
Florilegium and such.

Google searches return pdf files, I'm not sure if it can search all
of them, or just the ones that you could search with the reader.
Perhaps save it in your usual formats without the pictures with a
link to the pdf with the pictures.

Have fun at war, wish I could be there.

Ranvaig