[Sca-cooks] sugar problems

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Wed Aug 2 10:00:43 PDT 2006

My weight problem is due to forgetting or putting off eating. I used to get
so busy/engrossed with something that I would not eat until I got a headache
or finish what I was doing. So my metabolism slowed down and so  my body
stores that fat.  It has been found that such a diet as I have been doing
can lead to diabetes and some other ailments. So I am trying to reverse the
habit before severe problems set in.
Fruit juices, especially grape, orange and pineapple juices are good things
in my diet (and better for nutrition then soda). I have learned that
pineapple has similar effects with a diet that grapefruit does, just be
careful if you are on heart medication.
As for the "agricultural lobbyists" I don't believe they were the ones who
created the food pyramid in it's original form, I believe the creators were
from the medical field from what nutritionist had decided from info that
they had at the time.