[Sca-cooks] OT: diet, was sugar problems

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Aug 3 10:15:40 PDT 2006

<sigh>
yup... my ancestry tends to lay in the fat stores too....
but *they* were working on farms. they worked very hard, and ate mostly what
they grew.. so whole foods and etc.  the obesity didnt come up until they
left the farms and started living in the city
(even my grandmother, who was a head nurse, and VERY active, would pack on
pounds fast if she wasnt careful)

my family health is great... as long as we work on the farm and do heavy
lifting.
as soon as you go off the farm, we fall into two types. the too thin for
words, even when they eat a pile of food.. and the people who pile on pounds
when eating half that.

most of us are hyper sensitive to glycemic indexes as well.

glad your helath is good.. stay active!
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
http://fabricdragon.livejournal.com/

Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

Before you leave the house: hat, water, medication if needed