[Sca-cooks] Sugar problems

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Wed Aug 2 15:53:20 PDT 2006

Couldn't find anything online. Perhap the 0.05 difference is the reason.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/1999/03/31
/FD91867.DTL

When I get a chance I will let those that told me that their doctors
recommended that if they intake sugar that it should be cane and not beet or
corn syrup know that either they heard their doctors wrong (because all
sucrose is the same)or that their doctors may be quacks for suggesting such
a thing.