[Sca-cooks] OT collecting disability

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 3 06:29:18 PDT 2006

I expect it has something to do with allowing as few people to collect
disability benefits as possible … also known as ‘the bottom line’ (tm).

My ex took three years after an amputation to start collecting benefits, and
he did not get backpay.  My VA disability took four years after Desert Storm
to finally get.  It is distressing to know that the process has not
improved.

Their job is to deny and deny and deny, your job is to appeal and appeal and
appeal.  It should not take so long, but it does.  There should be a better
way.

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.