[Sca-cooks] sugar problems

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Sat Aug 5 13:05:23 PDT 2006

Duriel,

One of these people was my roommate in college, and we had most of our
classes together.  I know what and how much she ate, we ate together and
there were no vending machines available for her to "snack" without being
caught.  I ate twice the amount she did, we exercised together, (I was
trying to gain weight and she was trying to lose) and she never lost an
ounce.  Of course I never gained an ounce either.  Metabolism has a LOT to
do with gaining or losing weight, and math can't always explain everything.
With her metabolism, for her to lose weight, she'd have to work out
constantly and not eat for over a month... She's even spoken to multiple
doctors about this and they all said the same thing, some people just CAN'T
lose weight, their metabolism is just too slow.

Elizabeta