[Sca-cooks] Alfredo

Lady Orla Carey orla at lady.sca.org
Mon Aug 7 11:21:54 PDT 2006

This is probably not the recipe I used, but it looks a lot like it.  I was
always cooking for myself when I made it so would have cut the recipe.  I
want to say it was usually my way of using up extra heavy cream I had
bought for other purposes.

Orla

FETTUCINI ALFREDO

1 lb. egg noodles
1/2 c. butter
1 c. heavy cream
1/2-1 c. Romano or Parmesan cheese
Pinch nutmeg

Boil noodles. Mix other ingredients in saucepan over low heat until cheese
is melted and sauce is creamy. Drain noodles and return to pan. Pour sauce
over noodles. Mix and cover for 5 minutes.

Lady Orla Carey
Personal Secretary to Dame Roxanne Greenstreet
Co-Minion to Lady Tirzah McCrudden

AIM: OrlaCarey

Per bend sinister gules and Or, a wolf couchant contourny sable.