[Sca-cooks] Alfredo

tom.vincent at yahoo.com tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 8 08:17:57 PDT 2006

Wouldn't you want to use white pepper so it's consistent with the color scheme?  I do that with mac & cheese.

Duriel
(thinking Alfredo sauce should come with an complementary angioplasty)

Tom Vincent
Republican agenda: Crush the middle class into poverty, rape the environment, enrich corporations, restore slavery, install a theocratic dictatorship. Fight back!