[Sca-cooks] Marshmallow Etiquette

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 29 07:23:08 PDT 2006

Last winter, found out quite by accident that two friends had never been
camping in thier lives.  They were both California inner-suburbs kids.
This presented a unique opportunity to intorduce two grown men .... ages 38
and 41 ... to the idea of cooking hot dogs and marshmallows over the fire.

It was winter in Utah so we arranged a camp-in.  A friend has a wood stove
in her den.  We got sleeping bags and air matresses, bought some high-end
hot dogs (bratwurst), some bags of chips, and the makings of s'mores.

Watching these two exceptionally intelligent grown men discuss the finer
points of properly toasting marshmallows was ... magic.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.