[Sca-cooks] marshmallow recipe

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Aug 29 16:38:38 PDT 2006

Supper's over so I can spend some more time on this
SO if you want to make your own from scratch
and go ultra-
Ya gotta check out Martha Stewart's recipe here
https://www.marthastewart.com/page.jhtml?type=content&id=recipe1231&contentGroup=MSL&site=living
*S'more Squares*
Makes 9
This recipe is best with our homemade marshmallows (steps one through
four). They can be prepared up to two days ahead.

Johnnae