[Sca-cooks] s'mores?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Aug 31 03:58:48 PDT 2006

Then, I am, like you, very confused as to why they kept placing
it on the dessert table. I thought that it was due to a marshmallow top.
My apologies. (And for our confused friends from Down Under, there
are recipes for sweet potato souffles that do call for marshmallow tops.
http://homeparents.about.com/od/thanksgivingsidedishes/r/sweetpot_souf.htm
has one version that does-- you can compare the recipes at your leisure.)
Have a great trip east. Might want to pack an umbrella.Ernesto is coming
up this way.

Johnnae