[Sca-cooks] New Topic--Pennsic goodies...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Aug 6 18:06:21 PDT 2006

Okay, so here's something I was planning to ask anyway, since Pennsic's been
such a hot topic recently.
Several of my barony are going this year, and a good friend has offered to
go shopping for me, if I want her to.  I have some money, but not a ton, and
they don't have loads of room.  I'm tempted.  Sorely tempted.  But I can't
figure out what I should ask for, never having *been* to Pennsic.  I'm at a
stage in my SCA life wherein I don't *need* that much, and I certainly am
long past the "buy a gazillion yards of every trim I see" stage.
So what would you guys ask for? The only thing I've thought of is maybe some
long pepper, which is difficult/impossible to find here.  And Pennsic
c/r/a/c/k/ chocolate milk would spoil on the trip home....
--Maire