[Sca-cooks] New Topic--Pennsic goodies...

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Aug 6 19:01:43 PDT 2006

You can browse the merchant list online.
http://www.cooperslake.com/merchant/merchant.php

You might find that helpful. I buy patterns sometimes
(you can actually see what they are), t-shirts featuring the
war, SCA publications that are hard to find elsewhere,
spices at Auntie Arwens, and books, especially imports.
(What's Devra got that I don't already own?)
Lots of people buy jewelry and knick-knacks.

Johnnae