[Sca-cooks] Brining vessels was :::Stuffing

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Sat Dec 2 15:45:14 PST 2006

Dear Lady,
Your bird sounds TO DIE FOR!! Really yummy!
May I ask you , AND OTHERS, what they use to brine the bird in? I am
thinking that the only thing I have big enough in my kitchen is the
roaser I roast the bird in... but even that doesn't hold the whole
bird at one time....

Hummmm..... My wold canner?? that would probably work......
What do people use as a brinning vessel?
Phillipa