[Sca-cooks] Aebleskiver, Ebleskiver, Aebeleskiver, or

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 4 12:29:53 PST 2006

Ebelskiver

THANKS EVERYONE

guess it would have helped if I had had a proper spelling to start with.
All I had to start with was a fond recollection.  Given that this is the
time of the year for them, I will likely spring for the extra 20 bucks and
get a pan from Williams Sonoma (the nearest outlet that might have one now).
  Hopefully it will make his holiday a little brighter.

You guys so ROCK

thanks again

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.