[Sca-cooks] OOP Quail and Pomegranate Salad recipe

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Dec 4 18:23:10 PST 2006

I bet it *is* tasty! I've never had quail (it's really not available here),
but I'm well known at work for bringing mixed-greens salads with pomegranite
seeds in the winter & autumn.  I usually toss it with a walnut oil/balsamic
vinegar dressing.
For those of you in the know, where do quail rate in the tastes-like-chicken
scale? I know poultry can vary enormously, although all tasty, so I was
wondering what would make the best substitute--chicken? duck?
--Maire