[Sca-cooks] humoral theory info

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 9 16:31:14 PST 2006

Urtatim mentioned:
<<< Great list! Even turned up a few i hadn't see before. Thanks!  >>>

Yes, it was. Thank you. I have many of those in a separate messages
in my online cookbooks message file and was going to add it to there.
However, I think it is large and complete enough, that I will use it,
after some editing, as a stand-alone article file.

<<< Our Principality cooking competitions (Silver Spoon) for 2007 (i'm
"the decider") will be based on humoral theory, so i'll be putting
several of the relevant links on the Mists Principality website.  >>>

Perhaps these Florilegium files and links might also be of use:

humorl-theory-bib (16K)  1/ 8/01    A biblio. by Thomas Gloning on
the period
                                        theories of humors and
dietetics.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/humorl-theory-bib.html
humorl-theory-msg (51K)  9/11/04    Concepts of medieval Humoral Theory.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/humorl-theory-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas