[Sca-cooks] surgery was Hello?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat Dec 9 17:00:21 PST 2006

Actually no! Mine have had to be removed because they just keep growing.
They have nothing to do with cancer. It is just something weird.
The doctors at the eye clinic just love me because they can show the
interns what these look like.
This is the fourth time in the past 16 years that I have had them removed.
Last time was in 2000, so I was overdue this time.
These are always benign. It's one of these extraordinarily rare conditions
and the surgeon has never found anyone else that has ever needed them to
be removed every 4-5 years. It's just disconcerting whenever I have it done
to wake up with these cuts and bruises around the eyes. Blurry vision,
etc. And
I am going to have a black eye out of this surgery.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and best wishes. I should be better
by Monday.

Johnnae