[Sca-cooks] surgery was Hello?

Stephanie Ross hlaislinn at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 10 20:47:11 PST 2006

Johnnae wrote:
<<This is the fourth time in the past 16 years that I have had them removed.
Last time was in 2000, so I was overdue this time.
These are always benign. It's one of these extraordinarily rare conditions
and the surgeon has never found anyone else that has ever needed them to
be removed every 4-5 years. It's just disconcerting whenever I have it done
to wake up with these cuts and bruises around the eyes. Blurry vision,
etc. And I am going to have a black eye out of this surgery.>>

You need homeopathic arnica gel or cream! You will be amazed at how quickly
the bruising goes away. You can find it at your local health food store for
less than 6 bucks generally. Next time you have to have this surgery, take
a couple of the homeopathic arnica tablets before your surgery, and then
slide one under your tongue every half-hour the day following your surgery.
Your bruises will come up brown and almost healed instead of black and
blue. Since you have already done this several times, you yourself ought to
notice a major difference in how quickly you heal using the arnica.
~Aislinn~
PS It's not too late to take the tablets now either!

How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it.
-- Marcus Aurelius