[Sca-cooks] Which Kitchenaid?

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 18:02:36 PST 2006

I agree...and there are lids available for the bowls as well...these also
come in very handy.  I should have noted that I have the 5 qt. model with
the arms that hold the bowl.  I have never had any problems.  I do have to
lower the bowl occasionally to add messy things...but the machine came with
a kind of chute that hooks onto the top of the bowl that makes adding things
easier.

Kiri