[Sca-cooks] Just suppose...

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sat Dec 9 18:52:24 PST 2006

...you could get cast iron cookware in any shape you wanted. What
shapes would you guys want?

As it happens, one of my mundane (although not for long if I can help
it) friends is retiring, and one thing he wants to do is start making
cast iron cookware. If we can develop a market, he'd be happy to make
it in shapes we want.

So, what shapes would you guys want, that aren't available today? My
idea was a cast iron griddle, with legs- Rob thought a square cast
iron skillet would be good. What else?

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

Psalm 146
King James Bible