[Sca-cooks] Since things are quiet. What do you want for Christmas?

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 10 16:12:03 PST 2006

--- Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:

> After mentioning the Le Cruset cookware I thought it would be
> fun if people posted what cooking equipment they would like
> to get for Christmas.
>
> I'd like some camp cooking tools. A nice cast iron griddle. Maybe
> a kopje. Or some period ceramic cookware.
>
> I also want to get the sausage and grain mill attachments for my
> Kitchenade.
>
> So, plop on Santa's knee and tell him what you want for Christmas.
>
> Gunthar

Well, Santa _finally_ gave me my bestest Christmas wish ... a husband!!!
He is wonderful, helpful, warm, loving, and fun to be with!

The next item on my Christmas wish list is granite counter tops.  Hopefully,
Santa won't take so long to give me this.

A song for my Liebling:
Sung to the tune of "Rubber Ducky"
[and for those we haven't told yet, Hroar is changing his bi-name
to Svithandi/Sviδandi, which means "earth-scorcher", which seems more
appropriate for a potter]

Hroar Svithandi, you're the one!
You make my life lots of fun!
Hroar Svithandi, I'm awefully fond of you!

Woo woo be doo

Hroar Svithandi, joy of joys!
When I squeeze you, you make noise!
Hroar Svithandi, you're my very best friend, it's true!

Doo doo doo doo, doo doo

Every day when I IM
Make my way to the 'puter
I find a big fella who's
Chubby and sweet and cuter!

Rub-a-dub-a-dubby!

Hroar Svithandi, you're so fine
And I'm lucky that you're mine!
Hroar Svithandi, I'm awfully fond of you!

Every day when I IM
Make my way to the 'puter
I find a big fella who's
Chubby and sweet and cuter!

Hroar Svithandi, you're so fine
And I'm lucky that you're mine!
Hroar Svithandi, I'm awfully fond of you!
Hroar Svithandi, I'd like a whole pond of -
Hroar Svithandi, I'm awfully fond of you!

Doo doo, be doo

Written this 14th day of May, 2006, AS XXXX

Huette

My thoughts are whirled like a potter's wheel;   King Henry VI, part I: I, v
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/