[Sca-cooks] Since things are quiet. What do you want for Christmas?

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 06:33:34 PST 2006

On 12/10/06, Huette von Ahrens <ahrenshav at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Well, Santa _finally_ gave me my bestest Christmas wish ... a husband!!!
> He is wonderful, helpful, warm, loving, and fun to be with!

OK...looks like we have a resident "cute couple" for this season...and, to
be honest, for MANY seasons to come.  It was such a joy to be out there for
your wedding..and, for the rest of you...it was a lovely wedding.  Selene
made an incredibly beautiful wedding cake, and both Huette and Hroar looked
fabulous and deliriously happy.

Kiri