[Sca-cooks] Maybe OOP? Looking for German walnut cookie recipie

Keith Dombrowski kean at wyvernworks.org
Tue Dec 12 17:14:03 PST 2006

Greetings all,
	My Lady is looking for a recipe she saw made many years ago. It
was supposed to be German in origin, but we don't know the time period. It
was a cookie recipe, similar to what are now called butterball cookies. The
major difference seemed to be that it used walnuts ground down into a flour.
I know this isn't a lot to go on, but if anyone has any ideas on what recipe it
might be, we'd appreciate hearing from you!

-Kean