[Sca-cooks] American High Schools? Was Re: SCAdian High school yearbook photo banned

JAMES REVELLS sudnserv5 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 14 08:10:56 PST 2006

Hej!
    We had paid ads in the Kaiserslautern American High School year book
back in 1968 as well & in the ones I got while living in rural Georgia as
well.
    Ysabeau, do you know about the various web sites for Military Brats?
Check out :
http://www.militarybrats.com/
http://www.military-brats.com/
http://www.overseasbrats.com/
http://www.military.com/
http://www.classmates.com/

    For those of us who grew up as Dependants it's hard to find friends from
school because we all went to the four winds at PCS or our parents
retirement.  I was able to track down the first girl I took to a formal
dance in Germany through Classmates (which has a section for Overseas
schools).  I am still looking for several people that I would like to catch
up with.
Pax,
Olaf
Jim Revells

Olaf's Plunder

"A Different Kind of Art Gallery & Gift Store"

Open 10 AM to 6 PM
Additional Hours by Appointment

802-464-6200

23 West Main Street