[Sca-cooks] American High Schools? Was Re: SCAdian High school yearbook photo banned

Ysabeau lady.ysabeau at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 08:59:19 PST 2006

Hi Olaf,
I wasn't really a military brat...I was an oilfield brat. Singapore American
School has a really great alumni system and we hold reunions that span
several years every couple of years. The last one I attended was in Vegas
and it was a blast! It is amazing what close bonds we formed back then. I
don't feel that with the kids from my stateside schools.

Hugs,
Ysabeau